A car model is a scale model made strictly according to the shape, structure, color, and even interior parts of the real car, and is strictly scaled down.
The advantage of making a car model is that it is easy to shape, and the finished surface can be very smooth and smooth.
The main advantage is that it has good plasticity, and it is very convenient to change if you want.
Top automobile manufacturing companies greatly rely on customized automobile fabrication services provided by standard industries that will meet their specific requirements. These customized automobile fabrication services are the development of car models.
It is an essential aspect as it shows the durability, surface treatment requirements, nature of assembling, and hazard testing of the primary automobiles to be produced before they are made.
With these, it saves automobile manufacturers waste of resources, time, substandard vehicles, and even risks to the life of their customers.
One very trusted company that has been satisfying car industries worldwide with customized automobile fabrication is Ares.
At Ares, we develop car models specific in size, shape, color, and interior design to our customer's requirements.
See the different car model stages Ares produces below. These are static show cars, dynamic show cars, intelligent cockpit, demolition car models, chassis car models, etc.
As the name implies, a static show car model is not test-driven; it is kept stationary in a showroom to showcase the design and features of the car to be made. Such as the function of every part and the intelligent display. Static show cars have a fast production cycle.
In the dynamic show car, the car's performance is showcased by driving it around at cruise speed. A professional driver takes charge of the driving while the person to experience the car's performance, which might be the buyer, sits in the co-driver seat. The essence of this stage is for the performance to be felt first-hand.
In the stage, a cockpit is equipped with intelligent in-vehicle products. They are networked to interact practically with the car, the road, and human beings. This is a crucial link in the relationship between humans and the vehicle
This stage is mainly about the anatomy of the car. It is created in a way that the principle and structure of the automobile's system are comprehensively displayed so that consumers can easily understand what is going on in the various systems of the car.
A full car chassis model is showcased with the practically launched significant integration. The chassis is displayed individually to viewers to help them get a deeper understanding of the chassis model and create a sense of want and confidence to purchase the brand car more.
The internal layout of the appliances and all the electrical parts in the car are shown correctly in this model. As it is transparent, consumers and viewers can easily see all the links the appliances have to each other and how they operate.Making it transparent also attracts more visitors' attention and helps organizers stay on top of the game.
● Before entirely making new energy and traditional vehicles, one significant aspect is making the model of oil and clay. You'll see why in a bit.
● During production, two car models of oil and clay are produced, all with a scale of 1 to 5 ( 1:5) and 1 to 1 (1:1). The scale model of oil and clay creates a three-dimensional reference of the car, usually 1:3.
● The primary purpose of the scale model is to make adjustments to the areas not adequately defined in the renderings. It serves as a test example of the model to ensure everything is In place and the final creation is perfect.
● When Ares carries out its model making, design and objectives research, and structure and productivity analysis are done simultaneously. With this, it is a guarantee that the design requirements will be met adequately.
● When adequately met, the model can be improved to give an even better performance.The whole stages of model-making operation at Ares is a bond between the traditional vehicle body design and computer-aided designs, which are carried out with highly recommended technicians to satisfy customers' needs.Get A Quote