The design and manufacturing technology of traditional molds cannot meet the market’s requirements for molds at all. Therefore, for a long time, the rapid and flexible production of low-cost, high-life molds that meet the requirements of use has become an urgent problem for the mold manufacturing industry to solve, that is, the application of technology.
In mold manufacturing, a brand-new mold manufacturing technology is formed-based on rapid mold manufacturing and easy to remember technology, which is becoming a new research hotspot of technology.
How It Works – Rapid plastic molding tools are made from steel or aluminium. We use both options but most of our custom injection molding tools are steel. Why? More value for you. Our steel rapid tool injection molding services will typically deliver more than double the parts than comparable aluminium programs.
If you have been in the business of manufacturing different products that require molding and you need to have the right tool for this purpose, you can get in touch with Ares. You will find the best solutions for your molds and tools that can be made according to your specifications and designs.
Ares offers you molds and tools manufactured using aluminum or steel. The team of engineers at Ares is skilled and experienced enough to provide you with the right quality and outcome for your product manufacturing. Choosing its rapid tooling service is definitely going to be an incredible experience.
Rapid tooling is a process in which metal tools or molds are manufactured as a prototype, and these tools or molds can further be used in the process of other parts and components. Such tools are commonly used in injection molding; many industries depend on this procedure for manufacturing their components.
Rapid tooling not only allows you to get the parts manufactured at a lower price, but also, the production speed is very fast, and in a bit of time, you can get many identical parts manufactured. There is a choice of using various materials ranging from metal to plastics, and these molds are the same as what an actual final component would be.
The molds and tools produced as a result of rapid tooling allow you to have a solution of producing the many final units to cover your production line in the quickest time.
Choosing rapid tooling for your production process could be an excellent idea for many reasons; some of the benefits of rapid tooling are discussed below:
● There is always room for customization in rapid tooling, you can quickly get your tool's design, or a mold manufactured that fulfills the production requirement for your components.
● Various methods help produce parts like CNC machining, 3D printing, and vacuum casting, but the efficiency of rapid tooling is commendable and the quickest.
● The choice of material in rapid tooling is always versatile, you can get your hands on the different kinds of metals, and at the same time, you can have various plastics too. So even a limited volume of tools can be manufactured under this process.
● The production process of your final component could speed up by choosing rapid tooling, and this is because the tools are created very quickly with a fast turnaround time and also allow you to move ahead with your final production.
● Economies of scale can be achieved by choosing rapid tooling for your components, and you can easily do this by producing any number of models between 100 to 2000 units.
● The most notable benefit of choosing rapid tooling is that you can quickly test your design. If you find any glitches, you can investigate and have an adjustment made.
● Since the process of rapid tooling is not very expensive, your final product will also cost you much and offers you a competitive advantage regarding its pricing.
There are two of the most commonly adopted rapid tooling processes, and these processes may include the following:
To have the quickest method to make molds for further production, soft molds made in steel and machine aluminum molds could be a suitable choice. The best part is that these are quickest to manufacture and also work well when manufacturing smaller batches of components.
Injection molding machines are a very straightforward and efficient way in which the components can be produced. So, in this process, the requirement is to load the material into the machine, and the prototypes and smaller batches of parts are produced immediately.
You must be wondering why you should choose Ares to have rapid tooling services; the main reason is to have a professional service. Still, apart from that, there are other reasons too that you would appreciate.
Whether you are looking for a rapid prototype or need your components manufactured in bulk using rapid tooling, you can have this done in the best quality material. Despite being prototypes, they are almost similar to the actual component. So, when you deal with us, quality will be premium and up to your expectations.
Price is always a matter of concern for most production companies; hence, they need an affordable solution for manufacturing their final product.
So, when it comes to choosing us, you will get a chance to deal with our experienced and skillful engineers who will always be there to help you find the most affordable solution for the production of your component. We aim to provide a price that suits your budget and consistently top-notch quality.
If you need your rapid tooling models ready in a matter of days, you can rely on us without a doubt. We have some pre-created model bases, and apart from this, we have a network of engineers working hard to serve each client of ours with efficient and quick production service. So, time is never a problem for us, and we always try our best to meet deadlines.
There is always room for customization in rapid tooling, and we always provide you with an opportunity to discuss your design idea with our engineers. You can be very flexible in deciding what kind of design you should be looking forward to and how you can adjust for future benefits.
Moreover, our terms of dealing with clients are also very flexible, and you can always get in touch with our customer support for any assistance you might need.